3. For Passover, San Diego clergy delivered "bitter herbs" to San Diego biotech companies on behalf of these SEIU workers.
4. This measure on the June ballot would bar project-labor Agreements on municipal construction contracts in San Diego.
5. City Council member who fell from grace, only to rise again as general manager of the Municipal Employees Association, Michael ______.
6. Recently, workers at these medical facilities unionized in Los Angeles.
1. In March, Lorena _______ was re-elected as CEO and Secretary-Treasurer of the San Diego and Imperial Counties Labor Council.
2. Workers at _____ stores in Southern California nearly went on strike last fall.